We all know we should exercise more, but joining a gym or buying a treadmill is expensive. Here are some ideas to exercise without breaking your budget.
- Tape daily workouts that are on TV. You will get a variety of workouts and you can do them at your convenience.
- Look for exercise equipment at garage sales or run an ad in your local paper asking to purchase the used equipment you are looking for.
- Rent exercise videos from your local library.
- Ride your bike outdoors or take a walk.
- Clean your house or plant a garden.
- Find a free app with exercise programs
The bottom line is to have fun doing something active every day.
Are you struggling to pay your bills? We offer FREE, no-obligation consultations with experienced staff. Call 254-870-0105 or email us at [email protected]. Let my family help yours!